Monday, June 29, 2009

On the move

We are moving!!! We managed to buy a new house and sell our house on the same day to the same agent, so we are delighted that we won't have to fix up our house to show it! I don't know why people say selling houses is so difficult, I've never had any problem at all.....it must be good karma.

The new house is at 427 Natalie St., and yes, my favorite baby doll was named Natalie when I was a little girl, and Jack and William have an Aunt Natalie, so it's a good place to be!

It has 4 bedrooms, 2.5 baths and 2500 square feet....I can't wait to get out of our 1300 sq. ft. house! The builder was so anxious to get rid of it that when we asked for a privacy fence and concrete slab in the backyard for a future building, he accepted immediately. It had only been on the market for a year and a half and he had come down $36, 000 from his original asking price.

Here are some pictures:



The future music parlor:



Kitchen:



Living room:

Master bathroom:

Big back yard, with enough room for a pool, a swing set, and a trampoline (oh, yeah....and Neal's storage building:)

Someone else is on the move as well:






5 comments:

Susan said...

The house looks wonderful! What's with that brown color on the walls ... But the best photos are at the end. I can't wait to get my hands on that baby!! See you Friday!

amy said...

If you can catch him.....and the browns will have to go in the house! I don't mind the color in some rooms, but every room is that color!

Kate said...

Hey, at least the whole house isn't pink and green this time! Congrats on the new house! And, good luck with the mobile baby!

KyTexBeth said...

Fabulous! Is this the house we walked all around when I was there in January? Can't wait to see you!

David said...

Looks great you guys. Can't wait to come visit.