He is now pulling himself up and is very proud of this feat!
We're afraid this means that walking is right around the corner and we're just not ready yet!
Neal and Amy met in Searcy and were married on June 2, 2007. Along with Neal's son Jack, they welcomed William into the family on November 11, 2008.
We're afraid this means that walking is right around the corner and we're just not ready yet!
6 comments:
He does look very proud of his new trick. What a cutie!
That second picture looks just like you as a baby! (Yes, I mean the big mouth --er, smile.) He is SO CUTE. I can't wait to see him and hold him in a couple of weeks!
So maybe there will be a little resemblance after all!
Come on, Susan, do you really think this little pistol's gonna let you HOLD him? Looks like he's gonna be hard to catch!
It's funny you say that, Mom. I actually pulled up some of Amy's and my old pictures because that 2nd pic reminded me of them also, and there is a definite resemblance. His forehead is much shorter, but the nose, mouth, and chin look the same. I'll try to put them together to show everyone for comparison.
I'm afraid Aunt Beth's right...he's non-stop motion right now. But he does like to give big, slobbery kisses!
Post a Comment