Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Doin' time

Well, we've officially given the whole house over to William. His stuff takes up all usable living space except for Jack's room, which hardly had any space to begin with. We have put up a Baby Jail in the living room:



One side has an activity board that has, among its many amusements, a musical light up keyboard. He loves it!




He can even play it with his toes:


But he still makes time for his basketball practice.....someone call Coach Cal, sign this boy up!


I'm cute and I know it!

Look who turned up in the Baby Jail!

4 comments:

KyTexBeth said...

I LOVE the baby jail! Isn't it amazing how much space one little baby can take up?

Susan said...

Those baby corrals have come a long way since we had one for Erin that was capable of pinching a finger off! Too cute!

David said...

Holy smokes!!

amy said...

Yeah, Mom, I think that one would be grounds to call Child Welfare Services these days!