After almost 2 weeks of trying to log onto the web-site to view our new family pictures and being told there were technical problems, I tried using a capital T for the password instead of lower case t, and lo and behold, the technical problem no longer existed.
So, anyway....here's the web-site: http://kbrackins.com/, go to Proofing and enter Tate for the password. Let me know which ones you like so I can decide which ones to order!
I think they are really good, and considering that the temperature was probably 97, it's remarkable that any of us were actually smiling at all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Wow! Those are awesome! I can't believe how photogenic all your boys are. You're going to have a hard time choosing. I think my favorites (in a quick run-through) were: 7743, 7776, 7797, 7870, and 7905.
Yeah...she even managed to coax some natural looking smiles out of Jack, which, as you well know, isn't the easiest thing to do with a 12 year old boy! I have all the ones you picked tagged too!
Post a Comment