Thursday, March 12, 2009

Favorite new game

William has a favorite new game: he loves to hold onto a paci and pull it in and out of his mouth. He's really good at pulling it out, but only so-so at getting it back in, although every now and then, he'll get it.




He was 4 months old yesterday, but we don't go to the doctor until tomorrow. I can only guess that he's close to 20 pounds. As you can tell by the picture, he is swiftly growing out of his infant carrier. I'd like for his back muscles to be a litte stronger before we switch to the other car seat so that it's easier to carry him, but honestly, the carrier is so heavy that I don't know how much longer I'll be able to lug him around in it!

3 comments:

Kate said...

Holy cow! Elizabeth didn't hit 20 pounds until she was 18 months old!

amy said...

I'm telling you...this kid is going to be a linebacker!

Kate said...

What was the official weight at the doctor's appt?