Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Happy Easter!

Easter morning actually began very early for us. William woke up every 45 minutes or so crying from about 10 PM the night before all through the night.....then developed a low grade fever at about 4:30 AM. He was pulling at his ear and had been really congested all week, though we had been to the doctor and she pronounced him free of infection. Fortunately, I had a leftover prescription that I dropped off to be filled on the way to church. We gave him Tylenol, put him in his Easter outfit and took him to the nursery. You can tell in the pictures that he's still a little flushed from the fever. Anyway....after one dose of antibiotic and a 2 1/2 hour nap, he was feeling much better.


The Easter bunny came and brought both boys great looking baskets: William's was filled with Reese's Peanut Butter Eggs, Mini PBE's, a Reester Bunny, a Cadbury Cream Egg, and some Peeps. Since he doesn't have teeth, and hasn't been introduced to sugar yet, Neal and I will be eating his candy for him. Shameless, I know. He also got The Runaway Bunny and Pat the Bunny. He seemed very pleased with his first Easter Basket.



What the heck is that?!!!



Is that for me???


Keep your mitts off my basket!!

Oh...alright...I guess I'll share!

I like this interactive reading!

Jack spent Easter weekend with his mom, and they didn't get home until after the baby went to bed, so I wasn't able to get a picture of the two of them with their baskets, but here's what the Bunny brought Jack:


And here's a picture of the 3 brothers (Jack, William, and Pepper:)




2 comments:

KyTexBeth said...

What? No chocolate for Jack? How many Reese's eggs are left from William's basket?

amy said...

Jack doesn't like chocolate...so the Easter Bunny doesn't waste it on him! I think there's one egg left, but not for long!