Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Crossing the Big Dam Bridge

We were going stir crazy (I was going stir crazy) on Saturday, and so Neal and I decided to take William into Little Rock to go to Target, and then to walk across the Big Dam Bridge. We all enjoyed both of those adventures, though I think I enjoyed Target more than some. Jack was at his mom's, so he didn't get to participate in all the fun!

Here are some pictures of the day:



William is no longer content to lie back in his stroller like a baby, he wants to sit up and see all the action, and is quite proud of himself!




Here he is giving Daddy a "Love Pinch!"

He loves being barefoot now that it's warm enough, and for some reason, keeps his feet turned so they will touch. I'm a little worried his ankles will stay that way!

4 comments:

KyTexBeth said...

Now that would have been a perfect outing to wear his "dam cute baby" onesie...does it fit yet?

amy said...

Not quite yet...but give him a week or two!

David said...

I believe that the picture of Neal and William smiling together is the cutest picture I have ever seen. :)

Its Lainee said...

Rainor (Blake's) is with me and was talking to William's pictures! Amanda and Jeremy will be here some part of July 10-19 week--I'm determined to gather some cousins...