Who is it? Not Mommy, Daddy, Jack, or even Pepper or Abbey......
...but Mr Sun!
After he wakes up in the morning and has his bottle, the first thing he wants to do is go and play with Mr. Sun, who lights up and plays music. The music is classical, but is midi music, which almost negates the benefits of it being classical. Try to imagine Minnie Mouse singing the William Tell Overture....
I couldn't figure out how to shift the pictures so they'd be upright, so just tilt your head to the right and you'll be able to see it the way I intended.
Here's one smile for Mommy!
2 comments:
Great pictures! What a cutie!
Boy, he's really smiling all the time now, isn't he? I can't wait to see him again! (BTW don't you love those word verification characters you have to type in to leave a comment? This time it was "whaphind.")
Post a Comment