Wednesday, February 11, 2009

3 months old!

William is 3 months old today! He now weighs 15 lbs, 5 oz, and is 26 inches long. He's growing so fast that if he wears some of his outfits 2 times we're doing good! He can now play in his exersaucer and sit in his Bumbo chair. He's just on the verge of flipping from his tummy to his back, I think he will accomplish that trick within the next week.


He's concentrating very hard here:







I have to make sure the tv is off when he's in the saucer, or else he'll just stare at it instead of the toys. He has a Mozart DVD that he loves to watch, so I'm afraid we might have a little tv addict in the making.





3 comments:

KyTexBeth said...

Wow, he's really grown just in the month since we saw him. It's amazing how quickly babies learn new skills. He's adorable!

Kate said...

Wow - he's really getting big! Thanks for the update.

David said...

Happy 3 month birthday. Where's the cake?