Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Twins at 3 months

I took Henry and Julia to get their 3 month pictures taken. They were not in the best of moods, in fact, Henry was not pleased at all to get his pictures taken. We managed to get a few good ones, though. William was so smiley, I thought they would be the same way...

Here is the link:

http://kbrackins.com/

Enter the site, go to Proofing, and the password is Tate.

1 comment:

Kate said...

Those are sweet! I don't think any baby will ever smile as much as William, so you can't judge them based on that. Julia reminds me a lot of Elizabeth - no photographer ever got a real smile out of her because she was so serious and interested in all the new surroundings. But, they are still very good pictures! I really like the ones of you with them.