Monday, June 14, 2010

From Easter to the present

Easter morning:





William and his earmuffs:



New shoes! He insisted on putting them on first thing in the morning:







Playing in the backyard pond after a good rain:



New red wagon!




Playing in the sprinkler:



Helping Daddy build his new swingset:



And, finally, the first swing!





It took a couple of weeks but now he can climb to the top and slide down all by himself:





New dragon pool for the hot Arkansas summer:






























3 comments:

KyTexBeth said...

I see you managed to get his hair cut. I hope it wasn't too much of an ordeal!

Erin Hobbs said...

Good job getting the pictures (and the swingset) up!

He looks like your baby pictures, Amy!

Susan said...

I need to dig out pictures of you at this age. He does look just like you -- but he has a lot more hair!