Neal and Amy met in Searcy and were married on June 2, 2007. Along with Neal's son Jack, they welcomed William into the family on November 11, 2008.
That's really cute! And, I have to say - I think you look at lot younger with a little baby in your arms - an added bonus!
It's the flash on the camera...and just how old was I looking?
Well, you're certainly looking much younger than your old Aunt Beth...and William is precious!
Just take the compliment, dear!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
That's really cute! And, I have to say - I think you look at lot younger with a little baby in your arms - an added bonus!
It's the flash on the camera...and just how old was I looking?
Well, you're certainly looking much younger than your old Aunt Beth...and William is precious!
Just take the compliment, dear!
Post a Comment